Dueler's Archives Forum IndexHome  SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
New Rules From Your Diamond
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dueler's Archives Forum Index -> Duel of Fists Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DoF Archive
Archivist

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: New Rules From Your Diamond Reply with quote

Date: 7/24/2000 1:13 PM Central Daylight Time

Nakatomi Consolidated Bank & Trust
666 Seventh Avenue
New York, NY 10019

Wallace Danziger
Senior Investment Banker

July 24, 2000

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Outback,

It is my distinct pleasure to inform you that preliminary filings have been served to establish the Outback Exchange, and trading shall commence thirteen days from today.

I would like to take this opportunity to explain the process by which participants shall be listed on the exchange, and how these equities shall be traded.

It is, first and foremost, a privilege for a duelist to be offered the chance to list his equity on the Outback Exchange. If a duelist agrees to be listed, he or she is responsible for submitting weekly status reports detailing number of duels fought, number of wins over losses, outstanding victories (or defeats), and to offer guidance on the next week's prospects (as much for dueling volume as for projected outcome).

Any duelist found to be filing false, incomplete, misleading or otherwise inappropriate status reports shall find a trading halt imposed on his or her equity, and a formal inquest undertaken by the board of directors of Nakatomi CB&T. Gross underperformance, particularly where such underperformance may be traced to a single abysmally poor characteristic or weakness, may be grounds for delisting by the Nakatomi board of directors.

One hundred and eighty one (181) days after a duelist's equity is listed, that duelist has the right to offer additional equity to the public in a secondary equity offering. The proceeds of said offering shall go directly to the duelist offering the shares (less a reasonable selling concession & listing fee assessed by the Exchange).

I am certain that you all appreciate the tremendous potential for personal profit through dueling excellence that this option offers a skilled pugilist. Indeed, the opportunity is quite literally unlimited, if one's skill is superior.

I shall take no more of your time, ladies and gentlemen. Please find attached Exhibit A, in which a listing of the first duelists to be offering the right to list equity on the Outback Exchange has been tabulated. To the right of each name is the proposed trading symbol (consisting of four letters) for the equity, should the duelist accept this offer.

Yours in service,

Wallace Danziger

Wallace Danziger
Senior Investment Banker

cc: Jesse Troyan

Attachment: Exhibit A

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Exhibit A: Proposed Initial Public Offerings, Outback

Jesse Troyan (TROY)

Tareth Thorn (THRN)

Anubis Karos (NUBI)

Dae Dragonsblade (DRGN)

Alexandria Wells (DRAW)

Dustin (DUST)

Antonio Scarpia (SCAR)

Avery Shiv Blade (SHIV)

Bane (BANE)

Bode (HICK)

Matthew Simon (GOLD)

Janella Vallonia (BTCH)

Jake Thrash (GRNT)

Jaycy Ashleana (RUNT)

Maetel (TIGR)
DoF Archive
Archivist

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 5:23 pm    Post subject: Re: New Rules From Your Diamond Reply with quote

Date: 7/27/2000 3:08 PM Central Daylight Time

First of all, Jaycy whines more than anyone who has ever whined before. She might as well stick her foot in her mouth now, because that's where it always ends up.

Next, thank you Jesse for a good laugh. Truthfully, I found the whole thing refreshing. I'll make a pointed note to grab Janella's rump with decidedly hard strength.

And lastly, I'll assuredly abuse Lisana. This will be done from her tail end to her chest. I'll make sure she'll ask for more after her spankings have been complete. I'm sure she is rather hungry for some suffering.

~ Drey something
DoF Archive
Archivist

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: New Rules From Your Diamond Reply with quote

Date: 7/27/2000 7:00 PM Central Daylight Time

Drey,
When I answered your ridiculous post about what the rules would be when you became Overlord, you told me you never read these boards.

Man, you are the perfect example of a lying moron. Kudos to you!

::stamps a smiley face before his signature::

Dustin Manjahcapery

Baron of the Seventh Ring

Holder of the Yellow Opal, Moonberyl.
DoF Archive
Archivist

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 5:25 pm    Post subject: Re: New Rules From Your Diamond Reply with quote

Date: 7/28/2000 12:03 AM Central Daylight Time

Dust filled head,

After Jesse posted that, my good ol' friend decided to let me have a look at what Jesse did when he made Diamond. So he showed me the board, smart guy.

Assumptions are the basis of fools, fool. Quit trying to act smart, because it just won't happen.

~ Derek
DoF Archive
Archivist

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 5:25 pm    Post subject: Re: New Rules From Your Diamond Reply with quote

Date: 7/28/2000 12:21 PM Central Daylight Time

Drey,
Moron, stop trying to make excuses to explain yourself.

Damn, I am a hell of a lot smarter than you, jackass.

Dustin Manjahcapery

DoF Archive
Archivist

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: New Rules From Your Diamond Reply with quote

Date: 7/28/2000 3:00 PM Central Daylight Time

Dust filled head,

You are a sorry excuse for a duelist. You might as well get a box full of kleenex, 'cause all you ever do is cry when something goes wrong.

You know, I kind of find it funny. You suddenly sprouted a facade of arrogance, and everytime you say, "I'm going to kick your ass," you always lose. Maybe if you could actually win, we wouldn't have these problems, no? It seems that fat head of yours defies what you're really capable of; mopping up your own damn blood.

And about the smart thing. If any of your posts actually made some sense, I'd give you credit. Wait, if you actually made some sense anywhere, I'd give you some credit. Alas, your room temperature IQ is incapable of such an obstacle.

Tossing kisses,
Derek
DoF Archive
Archivist

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 5:27 pm    Post subject: Re: New Rules From Your Diamond Reply with quote

Date: 7/28/2000 3:24 PM Central Daylight Time

I'm not going to even acknowledge that last post. It was filled with lies and it was a load of crap. But what can I expect from a moron such as Drey?

Dustin Manjahcapery

DoF Archive
Archivist

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: New Rules From Your Diamond Reply with quote

Date: 7/28/2000 6:17 PM Central Daylight Time

Of course you won't acknowledge it, because it is absolutely correct. Why don't you crawl back in the hole where you came from? At least nobody has to can see your ugly face there.

~ Derek
DoF Archive
Archivist

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: New Rules From Your Diamond Reply with quote

Date: 7/30/2000 2:10 PM Central Daylight Time

I understand the rule about Casey....she does whine a little bit too much but these rules are stupid!! >Anybody caught invading the private seating area and beer collection of the
>Diamond
>will be subjected to a fine of no less than $5,000 and no more than $100,000.
>They will also be executed on the spot or forced to sit in the same room as
>Anubis for a period of 48 hours, whichever is deemed more painful for the
>person in question.
Puh-lease!!!!!!!!! I didn't play in the last cycle and I'm just finding out about these rules. Every time I see you I will be sure to voilate as many as I can!!!!

Paul Tarlins
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dueler's Archives Forum Index -> Duel of Fists Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: