Dueler's Archives Forum IndexHome  SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Bets on Challenges

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dueler's Archives Forum Index -> Duel of Fists Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DoF Archive
Archivist

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 5:32 pm    Post subject: Bets on Challenges Reply with quote

Date: 8/1/2000 12:17 AM Central Daylight Time

Time to make some money...

Pathfinder: I am putting 10 gold crowns that Anubis wins in 3 matches? Why? Although Anubis does suck, Xerzes sucks even more. This match is really a lose-lose situation.

FireStar: I'll put another 10 crowns on Beck winning it in 3. Ria went through a streak where she was unbeatable (i.e.: When she went through the males in the IQ war, and when she went through the FS tourney with ease). However she seems to be in a slump, and Beck with take advantage of it.

ShadoWeaver: No crowns on either because this match is going to be a bore, and I am not going to waste money on it.

Moonberyl: I think we all know whose going to win this match, so I won't even comment.

Dustin Manjahcapery

Baron of the Seventh Ring

Holder of the Yellow Opal, Moonberyl.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dueler's Archives Forum Index -> Duel of Fists Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: