Dueler's Archives Forum IndexHome  SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Diamond Quest results! :o

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dueler's Archives Forum Index -> Duel of Fists Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DoF Archive
Archivist

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 6:19 pm    Post subject: Diamond Quest results! :o Reply with quote

Date: 11/7/2000 7:14 PM Central Daylight Time
\

It was a sparkling night in the park -- as it always is on Sundays; too bad none of you come to see it anymore -- as the long delayed Diamond Quest was upon us. A total of six Opals and Emeralds showed up for the event, and with such a small turnout Lisana decided to set it up round-robin style. She also managed to set up the matches before vanishing without without a
trace. Not to mention Daelin disappeared shortly into the first round, leaving us with only five candidates for Diamond. Here's how it went down.

First round:

Matt received a bye since his opponent vanished.
Tareth defeated Maetel 5-4 in 11.
Face defeated Shawn 5-4 in 13.

Second round:

Tareth received a bye.
Shawn defeated Maetel 5-3 in 7.
Face defeated Matt 5-4 in 13.

Third round:

Face received a bye.
Tareth defeated Shawn 5-3 in 9.
Maetel defeated Matt 5-4 in 10.

Fourth round:

Shawn received a bye.
Maetel defeated Face 5-2 in 8.
Matt defeated Tareth 5-3 in 14.

In the final round, we saw Maetel sit out after having finished her match-ups. While Matt and Shawn at 1-2 battled for pride, the match between Tareth and Face, both at 2-1, determined the night's champion.

Matt defeated Shawn 5-2 in 11.
Face defeated Tareth 5-4 in 10.

And so Face was presented the Diamond, and he accepted for Chewie. At least that's what I think he said; I wouldn't want him choking on it.

As a side note, I shall be unavailable to the DoF indefinitely after tomorrow. A legion has agreed to carry me as an apprentice so I can further my knight training, and it's always going somewhere, so who knows when I'll be around next and for how long. I wanted to thank all my friends here for the good times, and it would be nice to see a functional Outback when I return. Valete.

Brash Nillis, Esq.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dueler's Archives Forum Index -> Duel of Fists Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: