Dueler's Archives Forum IndexHome  SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Pathfinder Results

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dueler's Archives Forum Index -> Duel of Fists Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DoF Archive
Archivist

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 11:21 pm    Post subject: Pathfinder Results Reply with quote

Date: 5/22/2001 11:00 PM Central Daylight Time

Since we all know the Powers That Be can't be bothered to inform the public about the Pathfinder challenge that occured this night, allow me.

Those who want to find the Green Opal, will still find it at my humble abode.

I won the opening duel by a score of 5 to 4. My opponent, the perennial loser Xerzes Helmut Maureen, won the second duel for some odd reason, by a score of 5 to 4. I won the final match by a score of 5 to 3. Never once in the final duel did I relinquish the lead.

Mr. Maureen, your place in this world is one of a heckler. You have no business in the rings of combat. I have grave doubts that you could control an Opal even if you had the skills to obtain one, which you do not. Those of you outside the Outback earlier this evening may have run into Mr. Maureen, and found him in quite a foul mood. He left in a hurry. Oh well, I would be upset too if I were a blithering waste of DNA like he is.

By the by, it has been nearly the course of one year since I kicked Kheldar Drasinia around a street outside of a park to win this Opal. I could be mistaken, but I believe I am the longest-lasting holder Pathfinder has ever had. No surprise, of course, except for that
I expected the Emeralds to line up to get one of the precious symbols of their sport away from the bogeyman slaver who so rudely invaded their home. It would seem that the denizens of the Outback enjoy exercising their jaw muscles in heavy disproportion to their fists. I'm here to stay, and you should take this fact to heart, considering the half-woman, hairy beast, and utter drooling fool that hold your other Opals. And let us not forget The Amazing
Disappearing Tareth Thorn.

In closing, Mr. Drasinia vowed to once again hold Pathfinder, and he vowed to complete this task far before this date. One year later, Mr. Drasinia does indeed possess a green gem.

A Jade.

Good eve.

~Anubis Karos
DoF Archive
Archivist

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 11:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Pathfinder Results Reply with quote

Date: 5/23/2001 11:08 PM Central Daylight Time

Incidentially, since Mr. Maureen thirsts for title, I have graciously decided to grant him one.

Mr. Maureen, you now bear the title of "Percival de Clermont of the DoF".

~Anubis Karos
DoF Archive
Archivist

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 11:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Pathfinder Results Reply with quote

Date: 5/24/2001 11:58 AM Central Daylight Time

So.....Tut. Can I call you that? Eh, who cares? I'll call you it anyway.

Have you defended against anyone else yet? Just curious.

Oh and it's been a litttle over a year now since I beat you to defend my opal. Ah, the memories. :)

Good day.

~Dustin
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dueler's Archives Forum Index -> Duel of Fists Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: