Dueler's Archives Forum IndexHome  SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Green Opal Challenge

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dueler's Archives Forum Index -> Duel of Fists Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DoF Archive
Archivist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 2:35 pm    Post subject: Green Opal Challenge Reply with quote

Date: 4/18/1998 12:03 AM Central Standard Time

::carefully copies down the date from the calendar in the Outback::

April 18, 3 pm, Goon see Stat man, Blah man, fight for be Opal jaw! Blah man make first fight look lot nifty, make lot spin, fake, run round Stat man, Stat man have lot trouble hit! At end, Blah man win 5-2, 9 round!

Fight two, Blah man do different! Stand toe toe, punch kick way with Stat man! Lot hit, all fun for watch! End fight, Blah man run through lot fog, sweepy kick Stat man to mat, win for keep Opal jaw! Lot good fight, 5-4, 9 round!

Blah man stay Opal jaw, two fight to no fight!

Goon
DoF Archive
Archivist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 2:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Green Opal Challenge Reply with quote

Date: 4/18/1998 12:16 AM Central Standard Time

::stable guns a big brick under goon's post::

This defense to some will prove that I am worthy to keep Pathfinder. If any still doubts this I ask them now to step forward. I am not obligated to accept any challenges during my grace period but I wont turn anyone down who challenges me.

Thank you all who came to watch the match on such short notice and at that hour of day. Thanks also goes out to Goon man for some great calling like always.

~The Fala Man~

~Current Holder of Pathfinder~
DoF Archive
Archivist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 2:37 pm    Post subject: Note Reply with quote

Date: 4/20/1998 8:39 PM Central Standard Time

Never let it be said I'm not good for my word.Falablah, let me be the first to wish you a belated Congratulations for winning your Green Opal in strong fashion. I hope you defend it with equal integrity, and wish you the best. May others follow your example.~ShannonIce Dancer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dueler's Archives Forum Index -> Duel of Fists Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: