Dueler's Archives Forum IndexHome  SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Green Opal Challenge

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dueler's Archives Forum Index -> Duel of Fists Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DoF Archive
Archivist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 2:54 pm    Post subject: Green Opal Challenge Reply with quote

Date: 5/17/1998 11:44 PM Central Standard Time

~~Dear DoF PatronsOn the day of Saturday, May 23, I Harris D'Artainian will duel Falablah for the right to hold Pathfinder. I hope to see many of you there to watch and enjoy the match. Come to the Outback for a great fight and drinks on me!~~Harris D'Artainian~~~~House of Asgard~~
DoF Archive
Archivist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 2:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Green Opal Challenge Reply with quote

Date: 5/18/1998 1:44 AM Central Standard Time

I wish the best of luck to you both. I am sure it will be a great duel. I am also sure that whoever calls will do a wonderful job.

BaneCurrentlyEmerald - Duel of Fists'til next time, duel with skill and honor*Environmental Note: Please No Bane bashing
DoF Archive
Archivist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Green Opal Challenge Reply with quote

Date: 5/18/1998 2:05 PM Central Standard Time

oooh free drinks! i'll be there!

::unsigned::
DoF Archive
Archivist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Green Opal Challenge Reply with quote

Date: 5/18/1998 10:52 PM Central Standard Time

Best of luck to both of you two......umm Fala just make sure that you don't take him up on that free drink offer before the match! That Harris is a tricky one. Oh and Harris.....bring lots of money, cause i am gonna get toasted....nice and toasted.Avery Shiv BladeFrom The House of Blades
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dueler's Archives Forum Index -> Duel of Fists Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: