Dueler's Archives Forum IndexHome  SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Notes on the Black and Yellow Opals

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dueler's Archives Forum Index -> Duel of Fists Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DoF Archive
Archivist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 1:49 pm    Post subject: Notes on the Black and Yellow Opals Reply with quote

Date: 8/22/1998 11:55 PM Central Daylight Time

::a paper is posted on the boards with the official emblem of the DoF Supervisor:: Ladies and Gentlemen, First off, a brief note that the challenge of Roland Sal to Tarl Cabot for possession of the Yellow Opal took place Tuesday, August 11th. Tarl Cabot defeated Roland Sal in two straight matches to retain the Opal.Now on to another matter:The Challenge of Matthew Simon to the current Black Opal; Killerbe has been delayed long enough. I am sorry if things were beyond his control, but Killer has been unable to defend the Opal for over a month.As a result, I am ruling the match a forfeit in favor of the new holder of ShadoWeaver; Matthew Simon.Congratulations, Matt. Any comments or complaints can be sent directly to me.

RDI RaskDoF Supervisor
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dueler's Archives Forum Index -> Duel of Fists Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: