Dueler's Archives Forum IndexHome  SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Results of Green Opal Quest!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dueler's Archives Forum Index -> Duel of Fists Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DoF Archive
Archivist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 1:50 pm    Post subject: Results of Green Opal Quest!! Reply with quote

Date: 11/16/1998 6:42 PM Central Daylight Time

::posted on the boards with the official seal of the Outback, is the following::

On the night of November 14th, in the Outback, six Emeralds gathered together to battle and see who among them would hold Pathfinder.

For the next four hours, they fought until only one remained. At first, it seemed that Kelli Elan would take the Opal, as she went unbeaten in the first three rounds. However, back to back losses to Killer and Fala, sent her home.

In the end, it was Killer and Fala who squared off in the final. They each had one loss, so it was a winner takes all. When the dust settled, Fala remained standing.

Everyone congratulate the new holder of Pathfinder, Falablah

RDI RaskDoF Supervisor
DoF Archive
Archivist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Results of Green Opal Quest!! Reply with quote

Date: 11/16/1998 6:58 PM Central Daylight Time

::rolls his eyes, reading the post::

Long live the King of Counters and Feints. If you ever beat somebody good in a good, old-fashion, straight fight I'll be shocked. To put it bluntly: You suck. Learn to accept your flaws, you have a ton of them. And have a nice day, fool.

-JT
DoF Archive
Archivist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 1:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Results of Green Opal Quest!! Reply with quote

Date: 11/16/1998 7:11 PM Central Daylight Time

::chuckles as he reads Jesse's reaction::

To put it bluntly: Your still all talk. They'll learn to ignore you here as they have in the arena. Have a nice day.

~Falablah Dalegate~

~Emerald, Mage,Grand Master~

~Opal, Pathfinder~

~Resident of the Outback~

~La de de da da....whowa whowa~
DoF Archive
Archivist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 1:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Results of Green Opal Quest!! Reply with quote

Date: 11/16/1998 7:34 PM Central Daylight Time

::sees Fala's response to Jesse and laughs::

Well, said Fala, and congrats on yer victory.

Shadow
Ruby, Warlord and Sorceror
Member of House Asgard
Lover of the sports
DoF Archive
Archivist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 1:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Results of Green Opal Quest!! Reply with quote

Date: 11/16/1998 7:41 PM Central Daylight Time

::smirks, penning another reply::

Ignore me? Funny, that wouldn't explain why I get tons of attention in the Arena and nobody would even spit on you if your eyebrows were on fire. Face the facts: You're a nobody, and I'm a somebody. Nobody ignores me in the arena because they realize they'll miss the fireworks if they do that. They ignore you because you'll never accomplish anything significant in your pathetic, useless life. If my life were as devoid of meaning as yours is, I'd
throw myself of a cliff. I suggest you consider it. The world would be a better place if you didn't waste our oxygen. And enjoy your opal while you have it, chump. Have a nice day.

-JT
DoF Archive
Archivist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Results of Green Opal Quest!! Reply with quote

Date: 11/16/1998 8:43 PM Central Daylight Time

::grins after reading all of the posts. Decides to tack one of his own up there directed to both Jesse and Fala::~~Jesse and FalaNo need ta fight over a silly opal now. Besides, Fala will only have it for a little while if you get my drift. I'm comin' for ya Fala!! ~Harris D'Artainian~ ~Former Green Opal~ ~House of Asgard~
DoF Archive
Archivist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Results of Green Opal Quest!! Reply with quote

Date: 11/17/1998 1:12 AM Central Daylight Time

These bloody rocks have no place here.
Think about what has happened to those who've sought them.

Destroy them. Lose them 'lest we ALL suffer to see these foul magicks bring ruin to us as well as to the Outback.

The opals should be spirited to that damn isle. Let the filthy wizards play with them, and keep these cursed stones away from here.

Janella
DoF Archive
Archivist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Results of Green Opal Quest!! Reply with quote

Date: 11/17/1998 1:25 AM Central Daylight Time

For once I agree with Janella...

The Opals have no place where people fight with their fists... who knows the Opals aren't the very things making the Outback go crazy?

-= Jaycy
DoF Archive
Archivist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Results of Green Opal Quest!! Reply with quote

Date: 11/17/1998 11:12 PM Central Daylight Time

:::Upon reading Jesse's post, Kai smirks and shakes her head. Deciding not to touch that one, she tacks in a simple, short post:::

Fala~

Congrats on the opal, Fal.. :)

~){ailyne

-){ailyne \X/ynd -
DoF Archive
Archivist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Results of Green Opal Quest!! Reply with quote

Date: 11/18/1998 6:23 PM Central Daylight Time

::he smiles as he reads Janella's post and writes something up himself::

Janella,

You are right that these opals belong with the Mages on the island. So, maybe there were Opals that instead of giving you magic, they give you power. And also, Jaycy's right, the Opals may be making the Outback go crazy. But, the Opals are what the duelers strive for in their dueling. Not only to have fun but to work for something greater that what they have. The chance to get a Diamond only comes once every three months. An Opal is something
that can be challenged for and it leaves open the hopefullness of achieving the highest at that time... Until the Quest comes along for the Diamond.

~= Andrew Forcer =~

Knight of Eldicor

House of Asgard

Emerald, Wizard, Commoner

Twelth Diamond of Fists
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dueler's Archives Forum Index -> Duel of Fists Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: