Dueler's Archives Forum IndexHome  SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Diamond Quest Results

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dueler's Archives Forum Index -> Duel of Fists Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DoF Archive
Archivist

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 4:55 pm    Post subject: Diamond Quest Results Reply with quote

Date: 10/17/1999 5:45 PM Central Daylight Time

The notice tacked upon the board within the Outback.

A new Diamond graces these Rings

This Saturday, October 16, 1999. I did officiate the Diamond Quest which began at 10:00 PM by the Eastern clock and ended at 4:00 AM by the Eastern clock. The tournament went six rounds. The combatants brutally fighting one another for the honor of becoming the New Diamond of the Duel of Fists.

First Round Matchups and Results.
TarethThrn vs ErosDBurgo. ErosDBurgo def TarethThrn 5-3 in 10 rounds.
Harris4801 vs BaneofEvil. BaneofEvil def Harris4801 5-4 in 8 rounds.
Kelli Elan vs Kerrazy6. Kerrazy6 def Kelli Elan 5-4 in 12 rounds
Tarl Cab0t vs Goldglo. Tarl Cab0t def Goldglo 5-3 in 9 rounds.

Second Round Matchups and Results.
TarethThrn vs Goldglo. Goldglo def TarethThrn 5-4 in 12 rounds.
Harris4801 vs Kelli Elan. Harris4801 def Kelli Elan 5-3 in 10 Rounds.
Tarl Cab0t vs ErosDBurgo. ErosDBurgo def Tarl Cab0t 5-1 in 6 rounds.
Kerrazy6 vs BaneofEvil. BaneofEvil def Kerrazy6 5-4 in 12 Rounds.
Second Round Eliminations.
TarethThorn
Kelli Elan

Third Round Matchups and Results.
ErosDBurgo vs BaneofEvil. BaneofEvil def ErosDBurgo 5-0 in 6 rounds.
Harris4801 vs Goldglo. Goldglo def Harris4801 5-3 in 12 rounds.
Tarl Cab0t vs Kerrazy6. Tarl Cab0t def Kerrazy6 5-4 in 12 rounds.
Third Round Eliminations.
Harris4801
Kerrazy6

Fourth Round Matchups and Results.
BaneofEvil vs Tarl Cab0t. Tarl Cab0t def BaneofEvil 5-3 in 12 rounds.
ErosDBurgo vs Goldglo. Goldglo def ErosDBurgo 5-3 in 12 rounds.
Fourth Round Eliminations.
ErosDBurgo

Fifth Round Matchups and Results.
BaneofEvil vs Goldglo. BaneofEvil def Goldglo 5-2 in 6 rounds.
bye: Tarl Cab0t
Fifth Round Elimination.
Goldglo

Sixth Round Matchup and Result.
BaneofEvil vs Tarl Cab0t. BaneofEvil def Tarl Cab0t 6-5 in 12 rounds.

After the sixth round it was my pleasure and honor to name Bane the new Duel of Fists Diamond. After taking Bane's Blue Opal and giving him the Diamond. Let it be known that Bane is the new Diamond!

RDI Lisana
DoF Caller
DoF Archive
Archivist

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Diamond Quest Results Reply with quote

Date: 10/17/1999 6:23 PM Central Daylight Time

::reading my boards me smiles and posts he congratulations::

Well done Bane, you earned it. May your be like nothing ever experinced before. PLus you better enoy it cuase you know come 3 months from now we'll be trying to take it from ya. Until then though cangratualtions and well won.

Kerrazy6 "The Phantom"
44th age of DoM
Emerald of DoF
Comoner to DoS
DoF Archive
Archivist

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Diamond Quest Results Reply with quote

Date: 10/18/1999 12:50 AM Central Daylight Time

Jaycy reads the announcement and lets out a small cheer. Grinning, she posts a short note.

Bane...

Congratulations, hon, finely won, and I'm glad to see you have it.

Jaycy
DoF Archive
Archivist

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 4:57 pm    Post subject: A Couple of Words From the Diamond Reply with quote

Date: 10/18/1999 5:19 PM Central Daylight Time

Duel of Fists Community,First of all I would like to thank you for the nice words you have put in for me. I would also like to thank Lisana, Trin, and all the duelists who competed in the Quest for the Diamond. This tournament was one of the fiercest and well fought tournaments I have been in yet.I count myself well privileged to compete against those such as Harris D'Artanian, Phantom, Eros DeBurgo, Matthew Simon, and Tarl Cabot. Although I didn't compete against the others in the tournament, I feel lucky to even be at a level with the high names of the Duel of Fists. This is one of the highest honors I have received, not only in Rhydin, but also in all my travels.My greatest thanks go out to the Duel of Fists staff for all the hard work they put out to keep this sport running, and to the duelers, no matter the rank, for coming out despite the other problems which might have come against them, just to have a couple of friendly duels.I don't plan on putting out any set of 'Diamond Rules' or anything of the such, I would just like to say something along the lines of the former Diamond, Avery Shiv Blade. Have fun in the rings and out and duel with honor.I've never been one who has a lot to say, but I can't say enough how grateful I am to all of you, the Duel of Fists Community, for all you have done.My prayers are with you.With best wishes to you all,Bane
DoF Archive
Archivist

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Diamond Quest Results Reply with quote

Date: 10/18/1999 5:04 PM Central Daylight Time

To our new Diamond,

Congratulations Bane! I am very happy for
you. I wish I could have stayed to see you win. Enjoy the reign you so deserve.

~Kelli
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Dueler's Archives Forum Index -> Duel of Fists Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: